Monday, May 4

haha (:

First of all.actually my dad who the one fetch me to Her house to meet with Demi.But you know what my dad said to me .''huh,you need me fetch you later?sorry,i cant cause im in busy now''omg-.- i was like a mad dog :( then the only choice is sms Demi to fetch me later .And so after reached Her house and take a seat a while.After that Her boyfriend dad's came and we off to the car.So we reached.and we decided to have our lunch at gasoline.meet up with Demi's petbro and Andrew reached too.haha.I were so weird with the jokes -.-'' Then went to shopping and i get one Tee that was so simple among simple.hahahah.Then meet up with another gang.i thought they will have meal at BBQ Plaza or other shop else.And they did the same choice :( They were again went for gasoline. -.-'' i've try my Longan milk there and its nicer as i have been expected before that.Then walk around Asian avenue and they stopped at the dancing machine cause Andrew want soo.and he was so proo :) at around 7,we went everywhere separately and demi and i just walk around and we make a decision out of the blue that was have some desert at gasoline :) cause we were so so so free and nothing we can did there.Then back home around 8.demi promised me that the next outing :)Thats all i think i gonna posted.So,byee (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home