Thursday, March 12

I Miss Him

weehuhh!lastly exam finished yesterday.Excited for my coming holiday.Sure Yan's mum will suddenly decide where to spent our holiday.ahahah.Wait for you,Auntie.Having lunch with them at shah alam.Its delicious!!not even 5 of my classmate attended to school today.i skip whole day lesson and stay at yan and ying class.ahaha.All those guys play the cards.Me and yan just look at them kena by the punishment that the others said so.The worst thing that pet pet lam did today is he's having ballet show in school!ahahha;)having dinner with yan at Kwai Lam.All laugh like hell when we're discuss something that are so so so crazyy!Enjoyed too.Byee!And congratulation to my sis for her SPM result.She going for collage if if im not mistaken cause mum told me that way~watever !!Our relationship become far and more far than one day.But i will stil loving you SIS!waiting you fetch me for shopss as you had took your P lisence!You promise me and DONT you FORGET !?omg!!i know that you're busy for the tuition exam so just forgive you this time and no in future !! *(just joking la)* love you all the ways and please please please take care yourself k?!!.Byee>.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home