Tuesday, February 10

A whale of time with you.

im confusing the way you threat me.im nowhere near perfect.I miss you when I realise I need you with me.Isit i fall for you too easily?i cant get the answer for this question.I wanna be a girl you gives your hoodie to wear and cuddles up next to when its cold,You'll be the one who comes up when im involve in trouble or suffer to anythings.I hope he will be the one wraps his arms around my waist n catches me off guard and and and whispers my look beautiful all the time that you come along with me.Sometimes i may be a poke one's nose into you.But u told me that you're not mind at all cause you noe how am i look like.Although you and me are at longgerheads but i believe we will be soon.Exam is around the corner so i hope you always having your revision between please have your meals at the right time.KAY?!All and sundry hope to have a perfect love in their life.You and me seriously HOPE TOO.Isn't it?You always told me not to be give up easily when im getting some trouble.I really have a whale time with you this 1 month.You said before that you've involve in a unsuccessfully couples.I can feel how sad you're when you're told me your past.I tried before!I hate YOU ever and ever.You spoiled my blissful way.Your regret was useless for me and him.I cry the day we end our loves.But it was the past for me and now he having his happy life.I really exhausted and heart goes out to LOVES.Can you steer clear from me since now?You're are the one who ''terrial'' waste one's breath.I wish to lash out you seriously.OMFG!How terrible you can be?hope the coast is clear for me. im deeply fall in love to you.You promise you wont high and mighty to me forever.Last but not least,just hope you guys can own your blissful love.Byee//

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home